Is Ketamine Infusion Treatment right for you?
We now offer sensativity and intolerance to allergens testing to customize your treatment.
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is a common drug that has been used as an anesthetic for over 50 years and is viewed by World Health Organization as core medicine in healthcare. The FDA has approved it as an anesthetic; low dose ketamine has not been FDA approved for the treatment of Chronic Pain, Depression, Anxiety, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (nerve pain), Inflammatory Pain, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). However independent researchers have shown that sub-clinical doses can rapidly relieve symptoms when given as IV infusions. Studies confirming benefits have been done at Yale University, the National Institute of Health, Harvard University, Johns Hopkins, and others.
How Does Ketamine Work?
Ketamine inhibits NMDA receptors in the body. These receptors are responsible for central sensitization. Ketamine infusions work completely differently from any medication you may have tried before. Narcotics, anxiolytics, and anti-depression medication all work by trying to “block” certain pathways, treating the symptoms rather than the cause of the symptoms. Ketamine essentially “re-sets” neural pathways and triggers a rapid growth of neural connections. It is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agent which helps many patients as well. The data to date has shown up to 70% of patients receive relief of their symptoms after one infusion. Additionally, patients that undergo the recommended treatment of 4-6 infusions over a 2-3 week period receive 90-95% relief. In some cases, maintenance infusions may be needed every 3-6 months.
How is Restorative Health Different Than the Rest?
We Are Restorative Health
- Our current success rate is 91% compared to 70% for national average.
- We provide more personal 1 on 1 care. Often clinics isolate patients during the experience in sterile rooms. Many of our patients have voiced their concerns to us about how uncomfortable being isolated in sterile environments was during the infusion.
- We do house calls. If you are more comfortable in your own home this can help create a more positive experience.
- We do IV push which is unique.
- We are with patients through the entire process leading to improved outcomes.
- We don't inject and move on.
- We allow patients to be involved in the pacing and frequency of the treatments.
- We offer affordable options.
- Long history of successful ketamine infusion treatments.
At Restorative Health Ketamine Centers our focus is to improve your health through the safest, most effective and affordable options available. We focus on health promotion rather than disease management. We do this by tailoring your experience from the very beginning. Our providers have a variety of tools available to them to ensure that you have the highest probability of seeing positive results. With options starting at $180 our pricing is designed to be as economically as possible. We look forward to working with you to improve your health.
Click here to start the process